Saturday, July 11, 2015

··¤ Sales Blitz ~ Jax by Kelly Gendron ¤··

Jax sales blitz


sales blitz


JAX Final Cover - Copy (2)

Book Title: Jax (The Declan Brothers)
Author: Kelly Gendron
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions


Goodreads Button with Shadow


Book Blurb


“Some boys can get rough, some don’t always listen when you tell them to stop, and some boys, they’re just monsters. You gotta be careful who you play with…” ~ Jax Declan

I’m a tease, always have been. In my teens, Jax Declan tried to warn me about staying away from the bad boys. The only boy I ever wanted was Jax. But, no matter how much I tried to play with him, he rejected me.

I haven’t seen Jax Declan in years. A couple friends and I are going back to the Bayou for the summer. A little older now, and a bit wiser, I’ve decided that I’m going to find my teenage crush and I’m going to break him. This summer Jax Declan will play with me.

But the closer I get and the more I learn about the reserved, discreet, and sexy Jax Declan. Well, I’m starting to think that Jax Declan might just be one of those bad boys he tried to warn me about all those years ago.



Teaser


JAX Tease-Final


Meet the Author

Kelly Gendron[1]

Kelly’s motto ~ "Bad boys, give 'em a little time and experience, and they will evolve into misbehaving men!" And what hot-blooded woman doesn’t want a naughty, all grown up bad boy?

Kelly Gendron is the author of the TroubleMaker series, Breaking the Declan Brothers series, and a few other romantic suspense novels.

When she's not writing steamy, blush producing romances, she's out meeting new people while representing a group of reputable nursing facilities. You can find Kelly in a quiet suburb, somewhere between Buffalo and Niagara Falls. If you Google her, she’ll pop up there too. And, please do find her. Kelly loves to hear from her readers, and meeting new people.


Social Media


websiteblognewsletter signuptwitterFacebookTSUpinterestGoogleGoodreads


Buy the Book


Jax sales card

amazon usamazon UKB&N


Other Books in the Series


Pre-order

SLATE.FINAL1

amazon usamazon UKB&NkoboiBooks


BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment