Friday, July 17, 2015

··¤( Trailer Reveal of Destiny Disrupted by M.D. Saperstein )¤··


Title: Destiny Disrupted
Author: M.D. Saperstein
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Series: There's Always Tomorrow




Synopsis


Homicide Detective Vance Summers has seen his fair share of bloody crime scenes, but nothing could have prepared him for the gore he is about to endure, not even his nine years of experience on the job. A serial killer is on the loose in Los Angeles attacking whole families, and Vance is the only one who can catch him. But that’s not what the killer seems to think. What becomes a fun game of cat and mouse to the killer, turns Vance’s life into a living hell for him, his family, and his friends.

Sweet, demure Melina Higgins is minding her business when – BAM! – she literally crashes into the most gorgeous man she has ever seen. Although hesitant to date a man whose dangerous job consumes his life, she is unable to control her attraction to this sexy, sensitive, family man. When a serial killer sets his sights on her new detective boyfriend, Melina has no choice but to help fight for her man…and her life.

*Warning* This book is intended for mature readers over the age of 18. There is a short rape scene integral to the storyline.


72603-add-to-goodreads-button



Destiny Disruped Teaser 1


Trailer


Excerpt


Her hand roams over his chest again then starts down his abs. His eyes slide closed as she travels lower and lower. Shit, it's been too long. He's already hard from the innocent touch. Melina gets to the waistband of his jeans and he feels her hand brush the very top of his thigh, then her bare hand makes contact with his bare stomach.

Vance hisses at the same time Melina makes a pleased noise low in her throat. Her hand slowly makes its way over each ripple of his abs to his chest, where her fingers brush over his nipple. Vance sucks in a sharp breath and looks down at her. She has a sexy little grin on her face as she watches his reactions to her touching him. The look in her eyes is that of a woman who finds something that she wants and is going to have it.


Author Bio

MD Saperstein

Hi! My name is M.D. Saperstein. I am currently a stay at home mom with my two gorgeous kids. I wasn't always a full time mom, though. After graduating from the University of Florida - Go Gators! - I attended law school at Stetson University. I spent the next 10 years practicing law. I also spent some time counseling mental health patients in an out patient psychiatric hospital. But, until having my own children, my most rewarding job by far was licensing families to receive abused and neglected foster children.

So, that brings us to today. In my spare time, while my children were napping, I started editing novels for other authors. The more I edited, the more ready I felt to write my own. I just needed a new and exciting story line. Once Hey There, Delilah was conceived, the ball starting rolling very quickly. I hooked up with fellow author Andria Large, and we decided to tackle it together. Best decision ever!

I spend most of my free time with my husband and children. But when I get some "me" time, I love to read. Mostly romance and erotica, but I don't discriminate - a good book is a good book, no matter the genre.


Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3Hosted By LAWF profile

No comments:

Post a Comment