Tuesday, December 22, 2015

¸,ø¤º° Series Blitz ~ The Decadence After Dark Series by M. Never °º¤ø,¸

 



Series: Decadence After Dark
Author: M. Never
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance



NOW AVAILABLE FREE IN
KINDLE UNLIMITED
This series will be your new obsession...
Go on a sexual journey with the
Decadence After Dark series.


#1 Owned


"I like you collared, baby. I like you naked, I like you mine.” Ellie Stevens has lusted over Kayne Roberts since he first walked into the import/export company she works for a little over a year ago. As Expo’s most important client, Ellie has always kept a safe distance from the man with the majestic blue eyes - until temptation finally gets the better of her. Impulsively, Ellie invites Kayne to one of Expo's infamous company parties her flamboyant boss is notorious for throwing. Unbeknownst to Ellie, the god in the Armani suit isn’t just the suave entrepreneur he portrays himself to be. Underneath the professional exterior is a man with a secret life, dark desires, and nefarious contacts.

In a hidden corner of a trendy New York City lounge, the spark kindling between the two of them ignites. Unable to resist the sinful attraction, Ellie agrees to leave with Kayne, believing she is finally bedding the man of her dreams. Little does she know when she walks out the door, she’s about to be Owned.





Purchase Links

99c

AMAZON US / UK / AU / CA



#2 Claimed
 


With one look he consumed me.

With one touch he marked me.

With one kiss he owned me.

With one whisper he claimed me."No matter where you go or who you're with, you'll always be mine."

Ellie Stevens thought she had moved on from the domineering man who abducted her. Now living in Hawaii and following her dreams, no one is going to keep her down. But things aren't always as they seem.

Kayne Rivers reluctantly let Ellie go, but just because she's gone now, doesn't mean she'll be gone forever. She is his, and he won't stop until he's reclaimed her as his own.

 



 
Purchase Links
 
AMAZON US / UK / AU / CA


 

#3 Ruined
(A Decadent After Dark Epilogue)


 
Kayne Roberts.

Kayne Rivers.

Kayne Stevens.

No matter his name, one fact remains the same. He's the man who enslaved me, ensnared me, claimed me and ruined me...For all other men that is.

My life.

My love

My happiness.

All belong to him. I belong to no one but him. He owns me.

And I own him.


 

Purchase Links

99c
 
AMAZON US / UK / AU / CA



#4 Lie With Me
(Standalone)



Tell me a secret...

CJ Carmichael hasn't been able to get the vivacious blonde he spent four delirious days with off his mind. The blonde who was completely off-limits, but he couldn't deny.

Tell me a secret....

CJ had no intention of pursuing her, but Tara Stevens knew what she wanted and it was him. Now six months later, their time together still haunts him. As much as he's tried to talk himself out of seeing her again, the craving is just too powerful.

Tell me a secret...

Tara is more than willing to spend an entire fantasy weekend with CJ. More than willing to hand herself over to him completely and fulfill his every desire. More than willing to pretend he owns her despite their age difference and Kayne's disapproval.

Tell me a secret... Sometimes fantasy becomes a reality.

Sometimes people fall in love before they even know it- before they even know each other- and after it’s too late. Tell me a secret...
Sometimes, beneath the sweetest secrets are the most deceptive lies.




Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio

M. Never resides in New York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant. She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
 
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a little in love with her readers.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment