Tuesday, December 22, 2015

•°* Teaser Tuesday ~ Crumbled by Jennifer Snyder *°•



Crumbled by Jennifer Snyder
Series: A Paper Thin Novel
Genre: New Adult Contemporary
Publication: December 29th, 2015
Cover DesignerLindee Robinson Photography


Dealing with the loss of his fiancée, Emma, and the confusion of his troubled relationship with her sister, Dawson Phillips decides to leave his hometown of Parish Cove behind.

As he battles between denial and depression, Dawson travels the states placing distance between himself and his painful memories of Emma’s death. With each rolling mile behind him, he gains new hope that he will eventually be able to repair his tattered heart. 

The problem: He never thought he’d heal while igniting feelings for someone else.

Strengths will be tested. Boundaries will be blurred. And hope will mend the hearts of those fearing they would stay forever crumbled.




Teaser


Emotions warred through me, making it hard for me to decipher what I was feeling. Closing my eyes, I tried to still my pounding heart and calm my thoughts. Lightning struck close by, lighting the backs of my eyelids. I counted, waiting for another loud clap of thunder to follow. I’d made it to twenty-four before it happened again.

Twenty-four.

My eyes snapped open. I glanced at my cell. The date and time stared back at me, piercing me straight through the heart.

It was October 24. The day I was supposed to marry the love of my life.



_________________________


Book #1


Paper Thin by Jennifer Snyder
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Available September 29th, 2015


Fate has always seemed to mock Charlotte Montgomery, continuously dangling the man of her dreams just out of reach. It isn’t until Charlotte receives word her older sister Emma is getting engaged that she feels fate’s teasing has hit a new high.

Once she begrudgingly decides to return home to the tiny town of Parish Cove, curious to find out who has captured her sister’s heart, fate suddenly seems as though it may have tossed her a bone.

The problem: Charlotte forgot one simple thing…Fate has never been her friend.

Emotions run high. Happiness will be shattered. And tragedy will strike, leaving everyone feeling paper thin.


Purchase:





No comments:

Post a Comment