Wednesday, April 13, 2016

.¸•★° Book Tour ~ Gabriel by K.J. Coakley °★•¸.

 
 
 
An Adult Paranormal Romance Novella. This is book three of the Enmortals Series and can be read as a companion to the series. The books in this series are NOT standalone novels and should be read in sequence.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Due to language and erotic content, this book is intended for an audience 18+
 
 
 
 
gabriel cover
 
 

Soul mate: A person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity.

I used to think that soul mates were the makings of fairy tales and romantic grandeur. But that was before I met mine. Now, nothing will ever be the same again.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder … well, I've had over two thousand years.

My mind is awash with memories from the past. My heart aches for the one who yearns to lay claim to my soul for eternity. Each day, I feel my resolve weakening. My reality slipping into an ebony abyss that only his essence can pierce the darkness of.

As visions from the past begin to cloud the present, I find myself helplessly drawn to him. Deeper and deeper I slide down that slippery slope, slowly loosing pieces of myself to the one I share my soul with.

Time is of no consequence. The only thing that matters now—love. But is it enough to protect us from those who would seek to harm us?

Only time will tell.



Buy Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Gabriel-Enmortals-Book-K-Coakley-ebook/dp/B01DIENFQK



Author Bio:

I live a life where I play many roles...as most women do when they are a wife, mother, and caretaker of a rowdy dog with an appetite for furniture. But when I'm not working my day job, or spending time with my family, I can be found glued to my laptop where I love to create worlds with sexy alpha males and brazen heroines. I'm also an avid fan of heavy metal and rock music, and regularly attend music festivals with my better half.

Want to know more about me? Check out my website for newsletter info, blog posts, and links to my books.
http://www.kjcoakley.com


No comments:

Post a Comment