Friday, April 8, 2016

—(•·· Release Boost ~ Prizefight by Aden Lowe ··•)—

prizefightbanner


Release Boost

Title: Prizefight
Author: Aden Lowe
Genre: Release Date: March 7th

Prizefight ebook cover1

synopsis

As one of the top fighters on the MMA circuit, I don't need help getting women, and I have no interest in the one included as a prize for my latest match. That is, until I learn what the local loan shark demands if she misses a 'date'. I can't get Elena's situation out of my mind. That could have been my sister.

As a member of the Hell Raiders MC, when Royse puts himself in our business, I have to act. I jump at the chance to learn more about Elena, and I don't like what I find out. She tried to get out of the life, and the bastard sent her to die.

Can I help her, keep my fight record clean, and take care of Hell Raiders business? Hell, why do I even want to? I'm nobody's hero.

So when she asks for help, why do I find myself saying yes?

I have a feeling I'm in for the fight of my life.

Is the Prize worth the Fight?


***This book contains Adult language and situations***
Prizefight is Book Four of the Hell Raiders MC series, but all can be read as stand alones.





teasers


PF#9


PF#33


buynow



authorbio

Aden Lowe's books have become Amazon bestsellers in multiple Romance sub-genres.

After 15 years editing books for strangers, he decided to try his own hand at writing. Big Game: Hunted Love #1 was his debut, and his story idea file is endless. The only thing certain about his future books is Romance. The sub-genre depends on the story the characters have to tell.

Growing up, Aden was lucky enough to have a huge brood of cousins to help him get into all sorts of trouble. Long summers spent on various family members' farms gave him a deep appreciation for the outdoors and horses. He worked his way through college training horses as a result of those summers.

Aden and his wife Elyse live in a rural area, with his horse, Joe, a stray dog, Missy, a Momma Cat, and five pet rats.

Facebook Official Fan Group with Author Ashley Wheels: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLoweDown/
Instagram with Author Ashley Wheels: https://www.instagram.com/adenandashley
Website: www.adenlowe.com
Newsletter signup: http://eepurl.com/5qoD5


Other Books by Aden Lowe

KRECover-AdenLowe


DR_Ebook


TREbook


hosted by

jomppromotionsx

No comments:

Post a Comment